Saturday, June 07, 2014

My New Linda Walsh Originals Shop

At my new Linda Walsh Originals Shop you can buy my handmade doll and craft decorations and my instant download digital goods/products e-patterns, e-printables, and e-books. You can also buy my print patterns, printed printables sets, party decorations, fabric fat quarter sets, doll supplies and so much more.

On my website you'll be able to buy ALL of my doll and craft e-patterns, all my e-printables and all my e-books as digital goods (i.e. instant downloads) and be able to do so using my shopping cart feature. That means that you can buy as many "Instant Download E-Patterns, E-Printables or E-Books" as you want and just add them to your shopping cart. You can view your shopping cart at any time by clicking on "Shopping Cart" link on the top or sidebar of my shop.

You can also combine print patterns and handmade goods with digital purchases all in the same shopping cart.  There is no need to purchase any of our digital goods separately.  So, if you want a print pattern, an e-pattern, and a handmade doll just add them to your shopping cart.  When you're ready you just check-out and follow the prompts for paying through PayPal.

Once payment has been made you'll be redirected by Paypal back to our order invoice page (shown below) where you can print out a copy of your order and access your account.

Here, too you'll be able to access your account to download your digital purchases.  For more information on downloading your digital purchases please CLICK HERE for my How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Download Links on Linda Walsh Originals Shop.  

My new Linda Walsh Originals Shop also has different sections for my handmade dolls and crafts, my e-patterns and print patterns, handmade items from my custom fabric designs,  my It's Raining Doll Parties collection, my Alpacas Rock collection, my It's Raining Baby Showers collection, my Gray Is Beautiful collection, my e-printables and printed printable sets, my e-books, and my sister's Inspired Creations By D designs.

If you'd like to visit any of my sections please click on the screenshot below:

No comments:

Post a Comment