Friday, May 30, 2014

Additions To My Existing Custom Fabric Designs Collections and New Custom Fabric Designs Collections

I just love designing custom fabric and have spent several delightful weeks adding new custom fabric designs to some of my existing collections and adding entirely new custom fabric collections.

Some of the new designs are for the ever expanding Hawk Family, Gray Is Beautiful, and Dollie Storage Room fabric collections.  Others are additions to my seasonal and holiday fabric designs collections.  I've also added several entirely new custom fabric designs: Occupational Fabric Designs Collection, Colonial Fabric Designs Collection, Victorian Era Fabric Designs Collection, and Quilt Patterns Fabric Collection.

I'll be rolling out all my new fabrics over the coming weeks for the following collections so stay tuned:

I hope you like the new designs. I do so love designing fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment