Sunday, September 08, 2013

Flower Mug Rugs - Quilted E-Patterns By Inspired Creations By D

I just love mug rugs and love seeing all the wonderful quilted designs my sister comes up with.  This past year she designed a set of 4 flower themed mug rug patterns that can be purchased as a set of 4 or individually.

Here's what my sister had to say about her "Quilted 4 In 1 Mug Rugs - Trillium, Black Eyed Susan, Coneflower, Tiger Lily" patterns:

I have been noticing lots of mug rug patterns out there so I thought I might create some myself utilizing my flowers from my Frame or Quilt Fabric Wall Art Patterns.

I have created five e-patterns in all. Individual e-patterns for each of the above pictured mug rugs and then a combination 4 in 1 e-pattern which includes all four of the flowers in one pattern.

The e-patterns contain detailed instructions for creating the quilted Mug Rug with illustrations to guide you along the way, and full size pattern pieces. E-Patterns also include both the forward and reverse page for easy tracing onto the sew able adhesive for the applique portion.

ICBDGMR005 Quilted 4 In 1 Mug Rugs - Trillium, Black Eyed Susan, Coneflower, Tiger Lily E-Pattern

For more information or to buy her "Quilted 4 In 1 Mug Rugs" E-Pattern please CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment