Thursday, April 04, 2013

My New Hawk Family Square Fabric Designs

It's Raining Doll Parties Hawk Family Square Spoonflower Fabrics

I have been having so much fun with my "It's Raining Doll Parties" website, products, and fabric designs.      They are just so colorful and cheery.  I can't help but smile every time I look at them.

There are 30 fabrics in my new Doll Parties Fabric Collection.  Some are cut and sew doll ornaments fabrics, some are designs including all the members of the Hawk family,and some are individual Hawk family members square fabric designs like those shown above and below:







We're working on all sorts of surprises for you and suggestions for using our new fabrics so stay tuned.

There's more "It's Raining Doll Parties" fun to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment