Saturday, March 30, 2013

Woodland Trilogy - New E-Pattern From Inspired Creations By D

My sister just loves sewing, quilting, flowers, gardens, insects, and animals - like deer, elk, and even a moose.  So, I shouldn't have been surprised when she designed a woodland quilt trilogy e-pattern.    Of course I LOVE everything she does but I have to say that she just keeps getting better and better and better.  How beautiful are they?

Here's what she had to say about her e-pattern:

My husband is an avid outdoorsman. We love nature and it's wildlife; nothing is more striking than a Bull Moose, Bull Elk or Buck Deer.  I wanted to create something for him so I decided to make a trilogy with the silhouette of each animal.

WOODLAND TRILOGY is my third pattern in my trilogy series.  3 designs in 1 pattern; make one or all three.  Keep one for yourself and give two as gifts or keep all three, or give all three as gifts - so many possibilities in 1 pattern!

I hope you enjoy creating "WOODLAND TRILOGY".
I love how the ones I did for my husband look hanging on our wall!

 ICBD015 WOODLAND TRILOGY - 3 Patterns in 1

19"x 19" Frame or Quilt - Fabric Wall Art 
Pattern With Framing Instructions

 "WOODLAND TRILOGY" is 18 pages containing a digital picture of the framed fabric wall art, step-by-step digital picture instructions along with detailed written instructions for creating the frame or quilt - fabric wall art; full size pattern pieces with both forward and reverse pages for easy tracing onto iron-on transfer paper as well as instructions for creating the wood frame. Because I quilted these particular patterns for myself, I also included instructions for hanging them on a dowel, also shown on the cover. A material list is on the back of the pattern cover, which includes pictures of the fabric used to help in fabric selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment