Saturday, October 20, 2012

Needle Felted Winter Snowman & Tree Shadowbox Picture EPattern

One of the free style needle felted pictures that I wanted to create recently was a needle felted snowman picture using the wonderful white roving that my sister had given me from her alpaca Sunflower.  She and her husband are the owners of Rock Garden Alpacas and Rock Garden Alpacas Fiber.

I thought it would be nice to create a Christmas and Winter scene type picture with a snowman, stars, a tree with presents underneath and then create a pattern so you could create one of your own. The pattern includes tips for needle felting, step-by-step instructions for completing the picture, a colored snowman picture instruction steps sheet so you can see what piece belongs to what step, a colored snowman picture layout sheet that is the actual size of your needle felted snowman picture, and pattern pieces.

Designer - Linda Walsh Originals

For more information and to purchase my new needle felted snowman picture e-pattern please CLICK HERE.

I hope you like my needle felted snowman picture and hope you decide to create one of your own.

1 comment:

  1. Well Ho HO Ho winter is coming and you are going to be ready Linda. These are precious and way to go on the needle felting. xoxox