Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Product Line - Babies In The Pumpkin Patch

I have such wonderful news to tell you.  I've designed an adorable new product line for all those baby showers that occur in the Fall.  It's called "Babies In The Pumpkin Patch" and it already has 20 brand new products in it, all of which are available in my "Babies In The Pumpkin Patch" category in my "It's Raining Baby Showers" gallery.

In creating this line we decided it would be fun to offer some of the new products in the kitchen, housewares, and linen lines as they make great prizes for all those baby shower games you might be playing, great "thank-you" gifts, great "hostess" gifts, and great baby shower gifts for the mother-to-be.

In fact, they are so adorable they could be used by just about anyone who loves decorating for the Fall - like me.

Here's a line up of my new products:

To start off I have a new "Babies In The Pumpkin Patch" invitation card and matching envelope both of which you can  customize for the particulars of your baby shower.  Just add my new "Babies In The Pumpkin Patch" stamp and your baby shower invitations will be a cute as can be.

I designed plates for serving cheese and crackers, appetizers, desserts, or whatever you need to serve at your baby shower.  Of course, they make great dishes for entertaining afterwards for all your Fall get-togethers.

I even designed trivets for all those hot dishes you may be serving that come with or without a wood frame and without or without gift boxing.

And, I have two styles of the cutest mugs and, of course, coasters to put them on.

When the kids get bored they can have fun with a deck of cards or putting a puzzle back together.  Gotta keep the kids occupied while the mother-to-be is opening all her baby shower presents.

And, of course, I have two wonderful baby showers favors in the "Babies In The Pumpkin Patch" line.  There's an ornament and an magnet that can be used for ongoing Fall decorating for your guests or as a keepsake of the baby shower.

I hope you would agree that I have a lot in my new "Babies In The Pumpkin Patch" line.  Of course, I'm a little biased (ya think....) and feel that the "Babies In The Pumpkin Patch" line is just too adorable to resist.

If you're planning a baby shower anytime during the year we have a LOT to offer that will help you with decorating, prizes, gifts, favors, and so much more.  My "It's Raining Baby Showers" product types are as follows:

InvitationsInvitation CardsEnvelopesStampsBirth AnnouncementsTote Bags
Photo SculpturesMugsStickersMagnetsKeychainsOrnaments
Playing CardsAddress LabelsPuzzlesThank-you CardsTrivetsCoasters

I hope you enjoy my "It's Raining Baby Showers" Gallery and hope you get a chance to visit my "It's Raining Baby Showers" website where we have everything and anything you may need to make your old-fashioned baby shower the best ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment