Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall Harvest - New E-Pattern From Inspired Creations By D

I just LOVE the colors of Fall so it should come as no surprise that I absolutely love my sister's latest Fall Harvest e-pattern. I know you're going to fall in love with it, too.

ICBD011 Fall Harvest   
32"W x 27 1/2"L Frame or Quilt - Fabric Wall Art - Pattern With Framing Instructions 

"Fall Harvest" is 21 pages containing a digital picture of the framed fabric wall art, supplies needed and detailed instructions for creating the frame or quilt - fabric wall art; illustrations to guide you along the way, instructions for creating the wood frame, and full size pattern pieces. Pattern also includes both the forward and reverse pages for easy tracing onto iron-on transfer paper.

Here's what my sister, Debbie, had to say about her new e-pattern:   If you enjoy the fall colors, old rustic barns with cats and pumpkins as much as I do - you will really enjoy making this pattern. There is just something about the Fall season with all the beautiful sights nature has to offer.

I hope you enjoy creating "Fall Harvest." 

No comments:

Post a Comment