Tuesday, May 15, 2012

We've Got E-Books On It's Raining Baby Showers That You Don't Want To Miss


If you love our personalized "It's Raining Baby Showers" Baby Shower Favor Stickers and have downloaded our free Baby Shower EPrintable Favor Tag #1 and  and Baby Shower EPrintable Favor Tag #2 then you'll be happy to know that we've designed a free step-by-step tutorial showing you how to create our Baby Shower Favor tags.  

CLICK HERE  For More Information On Our  Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Make Our Personalized Baby Shower Favor Tags Free Tutorial
 If you love our "It's Raining Baby Showers" Baby Store Gallery stickers and have downloaded our two free Baby Shower Gift Tags #3 and #8 then you'll be happy to know that we have a free Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Make Our Baby Shower Gift Tags #3 and #8 Tutorial showing you step by step how to create our tags.

CLICK HERE  For More Information On Our Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Make Our Baby Shower Gift Tags #3 and #8 Tutorial
I just LOVE decorating my presents and gifts with wonderful wired ribbon bows. Several years ago I learned how to make an amazing wired loopy bow that I use on just about all my presents and gifts. I even use it on some of my holiday and seasonal decorations.  There are just so many different ways to use it.

If you've never made a wired ribbon loopy bow and would like to know how to make one my e-book with it's step-by-step illustrations will show you how. Enjoy making your loopy bows.


CLICK HERE  For More Information On Our Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Make A Two Ribbon Combination Loopy Bow Decoration Free E-Book
I just LOVE embroidering with blanket stitches. Since several of my e-patterns require blanket stitching I thought I'd create a blanket stitch illustration and add it to my group of free Linda's How-Do-I Series? of e-books. Enjoy.

CLICK HERE  For More Information On Our Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Blanket Stitch Free E-Book

I just LOVE embroidering with basic chain stitches and Lazy Daisy Flowers. Since several of my baby shower e-patterns require basic chain stitches and Lazy Daisy Flowers I thought I'd create an illustration showing you how I do this and add it to my group of free Linda's How-Do-I Series? of e-books. Enjoy.

CLICK HERE  For More Information On Our Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Embroider A Basic Chain Stitch and Lazy Daisy Flower Free E-Book


Bright and cheery tablecloths and runners make a wonderful decoration for any baby shower. How can they not be when they're filled with bright pink and bright blue baby girl and baby boy colors?

My Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Make Our Baby Nicky and It's A Boy! It's A Girl! Centerpiece Dolls Cut and Sew Favor Ornaments E-Book is a 4-page e-book that shows you how to make my tablecloth and runner. They are really easy to make. 

CLICK HERE  For More Information On Our Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Make Our "It's Raining Baby Showers" Tablecloths and Runners Free E-Book

No comments:

Post a Comment