Saturday, May 12, 2012

Inspired Creations By D - Cattails Wall Art E-Pattern

If you're looking for a wonderful decoration any time of the year or for the Fall then you're going to love my sister's wonderful Cattails wall art quilt, shown below. I have it on my list of "to do's" for my Fall decorations this year.

Cattails E-Pattern
ICBD005LWEP Cattails E-Pattern - 33 1/2” L x 30 1/2” W Frame or Quilt - Fabric Wall Art E-Pattern With Framing Instructions

Print Pattern

"Cattails" is 23 pages containing a digital picture of the framed fabric wall art, supplies needed and detailed instructions for creating the frame or quilt - fabric wall art; illustrations to guide you along the way, instructions for creating the wood frame, and full size pattern pieces. Pattern also includes both the forward and reverse pages for easy tracing onto iron-on transfer paper. I hope you enjoy creating "Cattails".

Designer - Debbie Bohringer of Inspired Creations By D 

Here's what Debbie had to say about her pattern: I love to see cattails standing tall amongst their reeds and I love seeing fall colors; so I combined the two to make my "Cattails" pattern. This pattern is one of my husband's favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment