Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Which One Is Your Blog or Website?

Is your website or blog THIS?


Why am I asking?

Well, I've been viewing articles and statistics lately concerning the speed at which my website(s) or blog(s) load and how important that may or may not be.   I had seen a reference to a website that allows you to test the loading speed of your website or blog and thought I'd test all of mine.

So, in doing so I thought I'd share my results with all of you in a post on my Tips For Crafters On The Web blog entitled How Fast Does Your Website Or Blog Load?

Check it out and see how your blogs or website fares?

Clipart Courtesy of Pierce Free Clipart Collection

1 comment:

  1. I’m new to your blog and really enjoy it. Hop over and visit me at www.mamawsplace4.blogspot.com when you get a chance.