Thursday, November 12, 2009

What Do You Think? Do You Think "Gray Is Beautiful?" and "Do You Color Your Gray Hair?"

To go along with the discussion I wrote about in a post on my "Gray Is Beautiful" blog entitled "What Do You Think About Being Gray! Come Join In The Discussion!" I thought I'd add a few polls to the sidebar of my "Gray is Beautiful" blog.

One poll is entitled "Do You Think Gray is Beautiful?" and the other is "Do You Color Your Gary Hair?" I'd love to know what everyone thinks. If you get a chance please visit my "Gray Is Beautiful" blog and participate in our polls.

I'm going to leave the polls up for a few months to get a good response and will let everyone know the results when they're up.

So, what do you think? - "Do You Think Gray is Beautiful?" "Do You Color Your Gray Hair?"

Graphics Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals.

No comments:

Post a Comment