Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Some Of My BIG Fall Floral Arrangements

My previous post about the floral arrangement that I entered into for the Cloth Doll Artistry Halloween challenge on the Crafts Studio got me to thinking about my BIG Fall arrangements and how much I LOVED making all of them. So, I thought you might like to see a few of them.

My BIGGEST arrangements are for the Christmas holiday season. It's always been one of my favorite times of the year to decorate with floral arrangements and, of course since I never do anything in moderation, my house is filled with lots and lots of them. But, that is for another post.

Here's a few pictures of some of my Fall floral arrangements. I hope you like them.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a great collection of arrangements, have your thought of using something like fuji chrysanthemums? I recently created a fall arrangements using them and was really pleased with how delicate they were, though the deep red color was very solid.