- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Amazon Handmade Shop
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- Cut and Sew Dolls & Crafts
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
In Sewing Heaven
I think it's really true that sometimes you forget how much you LOVE doing something if you haven't done it for awhile. I spent yesterday in SEWING BLISS or sewing heaven. I was just like a kid in a candy store and relished every single minute if it. And, of course, it got my creative juices wanting more.
You see, yesterday I spend the day working on my Santa doll for the Santa Swap over at the Cloth Doll Artistry group that I am a member of. The idea of the swap was to exchange 3 different fat quarters with your partner and then design a Santa doll around that and 3 sets of different criteria.
Well, I don't want to give all the details of the swap away or reveal my creation before we submit our pictures and all the members vote on the winners. Suffice to say I thoroughly enjoyed designing my Santa and his fat quarters clothing and thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent sewing him.
I really do love to sew and yesterday I was, once again, reminded how much.
But, now that my creative juices are flowing - oh, boy! My husband is going to kill me if I start another round of hundreds of new pattern designs! YIKES! I guess I'd better stop sewing.
Nah, I don't want to do that. I LOVE it too much.
Graphic Copyright © 2008 Denise Bailey of KKL Primitives