Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Got A Facebook Username!

Last night I decided to get a Facebook Username.

Facebook decided to make Usernames available to everyone for their profiles in the middle of June. So, I decided to see if my name was available. Well, it was.

So, my new Facebook URL is and I'm thrilled because all of my previous links to my Facebook profile are now linked to my new username and I no longer have a long, long URL.

Linda Walsh's Facebook profile

I'd love for you to join me on Facebook and to visit my Facebook profile page. Just CLICK on the button above or go to my new URL -

If you would you like to become a fan of Linda Walsh Originals page on Facebook just CLICK HERE and then click "Become A Fan" in the top right hand corner box.

Hope to see you on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment