- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
There's Just So Much Going On Around Here!
There is a LOT going on around here and I seem to be involved in lots of different things that are all coming together at the same time.
One of the things I have become involved in is to be the coordinator for the new Crafts Studio over at Cloth Doll Artistry. Connie McBride Johnson set-up Cloth Doll Artistry, which is one of the Ning Communities that I LOVE, for cloth doll artists to showcase their creations and share their knowledge with other doll enthusiasts.
Connie wanted her community to be a teaching community and asked Kat Lees, Karen Mallory, Lori Ventimiglia and I to help her with her vision. She wanted to create five studios for learning creating, and sharing of information. Each member was assigned a studio to maintain.
Connie manages the Cloth Doll Studio, Kat manages Santa's Studio, I manage the Crafts Studio, Karen manages the Pin Doll Studio , and Lori manages the Soft Animals Studio. Each of the studios is included in the GROUPS section of the community and all members are invited to join in and participate in any one or all of the studio's.
Connie has all sorts of things planned for the studios, offering members of Cloth Doll Artistry doll challenges, special discounts on patterns and e-patterns, special discounts on classes, FREE classes, and more. You have to be a MEMBER of Cloth Doll Artistry to participate in whatever is going on at the studio's.
If you love dolls of every type, shape, and category we'd love to have you come join Cloth Doll Artistry. If you do, please visit all the studio's and let us know what you think.