Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I've Been Playing Again - This Time On!

Linda Walsh's Facebook profile

You're going to think I'm crazy, but I've been playing again. This time it's on

I learned of several years ago from my granddaughter when she was in college. It seems it was the website for all the college kids to have to introduce themselves, get to know their roommates and other students at the college, etc. At that time it was really just for college kids.

Well, that was then and now is now. has suddenly grown into a behemoth of a website that everyone and anyone needs to have a page one. It seems like it is THE PLACE NOW to get your name and/or business out there. So, since a few of my Internet friends were all joining and setting up their pages I decided to join in.

Well, I have to tell you that I like certain parts of Facebook and there are parts I don't like. There's a LOT there, but I found that it wasn't that easy initially to maneuver your way around especially from your personal page to your fan pages, which is where you would set-up a page for your business. For some reason they like to keep the two separate.

I did love the fact that they had networked blogs. I could add all my blogs and have all those blogs be followed by all my friends if they wanted to. Plus, I could see all the blogs my friends were following and add them to my list if I wanted to. In addition, if your blog has enough followers then every time you post something to your blog the RSS feed is automatically added to your profile wall.

So, I set-up a Linda Walsh page. If you'd like to visit my public profile page please CLICK HERE. If you want to see my detailed page you'll have to become a member of and then request to become a friend of mine.

If you do decide to become a member of and a friend of mine please visit my profile page, then click on my "INFO" tab, then scroll down to Pages and click view all. Then just click on my Linda Walsh Originals page to become a fan of my Linda Walsh Originals page on Facebook. Just CLICK HERE and then click "Become A Fan" in the top right hand corner box.

I set-up fan pages for my Linda Walsh Originals website, my Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns website, my Linda Walsh Originals Dolls website, my Gray Is Beautiful Gallery, my Linda's Bookstore on Dolls and Doll Making, my Linda's Bookstore on Crafts and Craft Making, and my Top Blogs By Crafters toplist. You'll find them all listed under the "View All" section of the Pages part of my INFO tab.

CLICK HERE for my Linda Walsh Originals page at Facebook.

CLICK HERE for my Top Blogs By Crafters page at Facebook.

I hope you decide to become a member and become a FAN of my pages. See you on

No comments:

Post a Comment