Saturday, September 13, 2008

How To Host A Folksy, Friends & Family Bridal Shower FREE E-Book

Believe it or not, but Fall has become the season for weddings versus the Spring and with weddings comes bridal showers.

For anyone who has even contemplated hosting a bridal shower the idea of hosting a bridal shower may seem overwhelming and daunting at best. That's why so many nowadays are held out at restaurants with a professional handling all the arrangements.

However, with a little planning and organization hosting a bridal shower can end up being fun for the whole family, for all the participants and a wonderful event for all to remember. And, it doesn't have to be held out at a fancy, expensive restaurant.

In a previous post on my Linda's Blog I alluded to the fact that my sister and sisters-in-law and I had hosted a bridal shower for our oldest niece several years ago.

Instead of a bridal shower out at a restaurant we decided on a more traditional, small, folksy, family & friends bridal shower - like we used to remember going to when we were growing up. We decided that, "Hey, we can do this if we all work together! It'll be fun!" We decided that we would cook all the food and make all the decorations, prizes, centerpieces, and bridal shower favors. Small, folksy and intimate like bridal showers and baby showers, for that matter, used to be.

Since I was in charge of the bridal shower and had taken pictures and kept all the documentation and preparation notes on the bridal shower I decided that I should put that to good use and post about this on my Linda's Blog. It's been in my to do pile for quite awhile as I have been meaning to post about it for quite some time.

Well, this morning I decided to create the blog post and in doing so realized that my post was getting rather lengthy. Since it was so long and detailed I thought it might be better served if it was in a .PDF file.

So, I created a Linda's How-Do-I FREE e-book for everyone entitled "How To Host A Folksy, Family & Friends Bridal Shower?" To view and download my free e-book please CLICK HERE. You'll be brought to Google Drive where you can view our free e-book. Then just download our free .pdf e-book from the File menu in the upper left hand corner.

For more information on all my free e-patterns, e-printables and e-books please CLICK HERE.

Please respect My Terms of Use:  All patterns, e-patterns, printables, e-printables, e-books, tutorials, how-to's, articles and other e-products © 2004-2015 Linda Walsh Originals-Designs by Linda Walsh. All rights reserved. Commercial selling or reselling by any means prohibited without the written consent of Linda Walsh.

However, you may link to my website(s)/blog(s) and the individual page(s)/blog post(s) (including 1 picture) but do not copy, reprint or duplicate my website(s)/blog(s) or individual page(s)/post(s) without my permission.

Items made from Linda Walsh Originals Products are intended for personal use for fun or small scale personal and business profit as long as you credit us with the design. Large scale commercial use (i.e. mass production) of items made from Linda Walsh Originals products are by permission only.

Please see my Terms and Conditions for additional information.

Copyright © 2004 - 2015 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment