Saturday, August 02, 2008

I'm Doing A Happy Dance!

You can't see me doing this right now, but I am doing a happy dance.



And then there were ZERO!

Now you might be wondering exactly what I'm talking about or even thinking "Linda's gone bonkers!"

Well, I've been bonkers for a lot time. I like to blame it on "menopause!" So, that's not the reason.

The reason is because I have finally finished the last of my 187 new patterns.


This has been a LONG two year process of creating 187 dolls, making 374 dolls (I always make 1 to support the pattern and 1 to sew), drawing thousands of diagrams and pattern piece sheets, and finally writing all the sewing instructions.

It took me two years to do all this and I am finally done. Well, I really shouldn't say done because now I need to add everything to my websites and blogs. That however will happen over the rest of this year and the first of next year. But, I love that part as I love blogging and promoting my new doll patterns and new handmade dolls.

This time I do have to admit that I really bit off more than I could chew. 187 new designs is just way too many to do at once.

I know. I do it this way to save time, but I wouldn't exactly call something that took 2 years - SAVING TIME! Would you?

Well, maybe if I did one at a time then t would have taken me 3 years. Who knows.

I like to think I save time by eliminating the constant learning curve, especially when it comes to thinking sewing terminology for the pattern instructions.

My patterns are DONE! I'm doing the happy dance!



And, then there were NONE!

Now - what will I do with all this free time? Hmmmm........

Sewing Graphic Created By Denise Bailey (aka Neenee) of KKL Kreations.


  1. Congrats on completing all of those patterns. I remember you talking about them last year. That is very big, I know I could not have done all of that. WOW!!! You earned your Happy Dance enjoy!!!

  2. Thanks Rosalie. I'm really happy that they're all done. I just love to create - but, this time I created way too many. Next time there won't be anywhere near as many! LOL LOL

    Have a great day.


  3. That's a huge accomplishment!! Good for you!!