Monday, June 09, 2008

I've Been Tagged By Neenee of KKL Primitives Blog!

I've been tagged by Neenee of KKL Primitives Blog at

Here's what I have to do:

Tag the ABCs about you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A -Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friend: Hubby

C-Cake or Pie: Pie

D-Day: Every day is wonderful!

E- Essential Item: My computer

F- Favorite Color: Blue

G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither

H-Home town: Southborough

I- Indulgences: Ice Cream from Stone Cold Creamery

J- January or July?: January

K-Kids:....2 step-children, 6 grandchildren -- 2 sets of twins

L-Life is incomplete without: Love of Family

M- Marriage Date: 1988

N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister, 3 brothers

O- Oranges or Apples: Apples

P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes and sharks

Q- Quote: All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
R- Reason To Smile: Hubby and my Cairn Terrier.

S- Season: Fall

T- Tag Three:

Linda Utz- at
Rosalie Olguin at
Sue Bleiweiss at

U- Unknown fact about me: I'm 5' 10" tall.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Mainly chicken, vegetables, and salad!

W- Worst Habit: Too many projects!

Y-Your favorite food: Pumpkin Pie


  1. Wow Linda - I had no idea you were so tall - you have a good 5 inches over me!! So now all I have to do is picture your avatar TALLER. ;)

  2. Hi, Neenee:

    Don't you just love surprises! LOL LOL

    Have a great day.


  3. Hi Linda
    I just listed my tagged ABCs over at my blog sorry it took me so long. I've been very busy with shows and such.