- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
They Are Coming! 183 New Patterns From Linda Walsh Originals
I have been working my fingers to the bone and I'm happy to report that I am almost through finishing up 183 NEW patterns and e-patterns. It's been a long, slow process - well over a year and I'm happy to be nearing its' completion.
To create my patterns I have to create at least one doll. Sometimes I create two handmade dolls. One is to support the pattern or e-pattern for my Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns website and the other is usually for sale on my Linda Walsh Originals Dolls websites. So, not only do I have 183 NEW patterns and e-patterns, but I have close to 183 NEW handmade dolls to add to my websites.
We have NEW animals, angels, bridal, baby, Victorian, shabby chic, porcelain, cloth dolls, cloth and wood dolls, colonial, folkart, country, brothers & sisters, grandma's and grandpa's, Gray Is Beautiful Dolls, clowns, twins, candlestick dolls, stick dolls, bowling pin dolls, ornaments, raggedies, occupational dolls, seasonal dolls, holiday dolls, Uncle Sam's, snowmen, snowladies, Americana, christening, leprechauns, scarecrows, witches, ghosts, pilgrims, bunnies, spoons, santa's, make-do's, primitive dolls, Santa's, woodland, carolers, shoes, and little girl dresses.
We even have a few new FREE patterns and patterns geared towards children. Definitely a LOT to choose from.
This time I really think I was in creation overdrive and created WAY TOO MANY new designs. It's taken WAY TOO LONG to create the dolls and generate their patterns. I will be rolling them all out over the next few months and hope it has been well worth the wait.
Next time I won't be a zealous.
Yah, I know. I say that now - and then my creative drive takes over.
YIKES! Where will it end! LOL LOL