- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Amazon Handmade Shop
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- Cut and Sew Dolls & Crafts
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Sunday, February 17, 2008
My Little Penguin
I got a darling surprise in the mail yesterday. Inside an envelope was the cutest little penguin pin from my friend Connie McBride Johnson. She made a group of penguins for the "Pay It Forward" exchange and sent this one to me as a special surprise. What a sweetheart she was to think of me. I was very pleasantly surprised with my penguin pin and I thank you for that Connie.
Right now he is perched atop my computer shelf and just smiling down at me. He seems very content up there. Hmmmmmm..... I wonder if the other "dollies" will notice him? I bet they will. Nothing gets by them. And, then, the clamoring will start.
"Why does he get to be in the study? None of us can be in the study!"
"Why can't we be in the study, too?"
Oh, boy! I can feel the headache starting, but I don't care. I just love my little penguin from Connie and no other "dollie" is going to remove him from his perch. I hope you all heard that!
Connie posted an article to her Clothmatters blog entitled "It's A Penguin Party" that has a picture of the 4 penguins she made. They are all just adorable.
Everytime I look at him sitting atop his perch I can't help but smile. What a wonderful gift. THANKS, again, Connie.