Thursday, June 15, 2006

My "Dollie Sewing 101 - Tips and Tricks"

In a previous article entitled "What's Up For 2006 for Linda's Blog?" I told you that I would be running a series in my Linda's Blog entitled "Dollie Sewing 101 Tips & Tricks" during 2006.

I have been sewing, crafting, and designing floral arrangements for over 40 years now and have learned a few tips and tricks along the way. So, I thought I might share some of those tips and tricks with you. SHHHHH!!!! They're secrets so you have to promise not to tell anyone. Is that a deal?

They might be tips or tricks for beginners or tips and tricks for more experienced crafters and/or sewers. Maybe they'll even be some for all of you who are in between. I promise they will be interesting and informative. You might get a chuckle or two. They may not be the way everyone else does it either.

So, stay tuned. Don't forget. They're our secret. SHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment