Wednesday, June 28, 2006

How About Some Free Patterns?

FREE, FREE Doll Patterns!

Did I get your attention?

Everyone loves something FREE, don't they? I know I do.

So, I decided that I needed to create a few FREE doll patterns. Maybe some for kids who are just learning how to sew and some for the more experienced crafters.

My problem is one of trying to decide what kind of FREE patterns everyone would like to see. Given that I love every kind and any kind of doll it's hard for me to choose. So, I thought I'd ask all of you. What kind of FREE doll patterns would you like to see me design?

You can post a comment on this article to tell me. If you prefer to email me you can do so by clicking on My Profile on the top right hand side of this blog and then clicking on email.

I hope I hear from you.


  1. Anonymous6:32 AM

    Hi my name is Jennie - looking for free patterns. What about a clown pattern for a doll. It could be a jumpsuit with a ruffle or BIG bow that could be converted to a pair of trousers with an all-in-one top with an elasticated ruffle at the neck (for ease of putting on)- with a waist coat. Big gloves (stuffed with cotton wool and the same for shoes (big ones or eatern ones with turned up toes and a bell/felt ball attached. All of which could be made from odd bits of material (I'm sure I'm not the only one with a scrap rag bag of 'useful' bits that they KNOW will come in handy at some point).

    I hope this has been of some use.

  2. Jennie, what a wonderful idea. I may just use that for on of my children's FREE patterns. Thank you so much for the suggestion.


  3. Hi, there. I just found your site and it is goregous!! I am looking for a free doll pattern. I just got my first sewing maching for Christmas yesterday, at the age of 27. So I am looking for something easy to try. Thanks!!