Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Did It! I Sent My First New Doll Patterns Newsletter

Simply amazing. I couldn't believe how easy it was to create my first Linda Walsh Originals New Patterns Newsletter. I was dreading it thinking that it was going to be a lot of HTML coding, etc. It wasn't. It was a snap. I was able to create it and email it on Thursday, February 16, 2006.

For this I have to thank . They are the best company out there for free services for small businesses like mine. They have so many free services. Too many for me to go into here. Suffice to say, "They are wonderful!" Thank you, .

They have a free mailing list service that includes HTML templates that you can use which make creating newsletters so easy. I just wish I could figure out how to get a picture of it to show it to you here in my Linda's Blog. It had a navy background overall, burgundy colored background for the right hand column and pictures of 6 of my new doll patterns. When you print it the background is white so scanning it in wouldn't show it to you.

Maybe you were one of the lucky ones to receive it as you were already on my New Patterns mailing list. If you were, congratulations you got my very FIRST New Patterns Newsletter.

I really wish I could figure out how to show it to you. It really was very pretty. Oh, well. Maybe when I have some free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment