Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Little Virtual Doggie!

my pet!

I've decided to add a new family member to my Linda's Blog? Her name is "Dollie" and she is an animated virtual dog from . I just love her, but I can't tell my wonderful dog about her as he would be way TOO jealous. He'd be so jealous he'd turn green. Click on her to play with her and then click on her again and she'll get all excited and bark for you. Don't be scared. She won't hurt you.

If you are a reader of my Linda's Blog then you know that I make references to my wonderful dog all the time and try to include a dog in all my adopted graphics. "Dollie" is perfect as she's a virtual pet and I don't have to worry about my little guy getting jealous. He doesn't know anything about her. That is, until I click on her and she barks. I'm not sure what he'll do then. For sure, his ears will go up!

Isn't she adorable? If you like her they have many more animated virtual pets on the website. Come on! You know you want to adopt one!

No comments:

Post a Comment