Saturday, December 24, 2005

My Linda Walsh Originals Christmas Series Articles

Well, I posted my last article in the Christmas Series that I have been running on my Linda's Blog yesterday. I hope you enjoyed all the articles about the various Christmas traditions and where they all came from. I know I enjoyed writing them.

I thought I would list them for you in case you wanted to read any of them again:

1) Yes, Linda, There Really is a Santa Claus!

2) Caroling, Caroling, Now We Go Christmas Bells Are Ringing.....

3) Who Doesn't Love Christmas Presents!

4) Just Hang Us Anywhere!

5) Oh, Don't Stand Under The Misteltoe!

6) Christmas Cards - A Wonderful Tradition!

7) Christmas Means Presents! Doesn't It?

We hope you all have a wonderous holiday season and happy, "healthy" New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment