- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Amazon Handmade Shop
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- Cut and Sew Dolls & Crafts
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
Thursday when we sit down for Thanksgiving dinner we will give thanks for all we have, remembrances of our dear and departed loved ones, and prayers of good health for our families and friends. There are so many ways to says thanks and express gratitude for all we have. Below are a few famous Thanksgiving quotes:
Theodore Roosevelt said: "Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."—1901
John Fitzgerald Kennedy said: "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
Johannes A. Gaertner said: "To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven."
And for my Father in rememberance of his Father and my Grandfather, John, who came from Estonia, an Estonian proverb: Who does not thank for little will not thank for much.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone.