- About Me
- Contact Me
- Main Website
- My Handmade Animals, Dolls & Crafts
- My Digital Instant Download E-Patterns
- My ETSY Shop
- My Fabric Designs
- My Fabric Designs Blog
- Alpacas Rock
- Alpacas Rock Products Gallery
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- It's Raining Baby Showers Products Gallery
- Gray Is Beautiful
- Gray Is Beautiful Products Gallery
- The Dolls Product Lines Series
- Linda Walsh Originals Sprout Patterns Projects
- Linda Walsh Originals Roostery.com Shop
- The History of Faceless Dolls
- Victorian Era Blog
- Dollie Storage Room
- Linda's "Stories"
- Book and Crafts Review Corner
- Tips For Crafters
- My Faceless Beauties Video
- Best Free Craft Articles
- Top Blogs By Crafters
- Inspired Creations By D
- How-To Guide for Digital Goods/Products Downloads
- My Free E-Patterns, E-Printables, & E-Books
Friday, October 14, 2005
Just A Little of This and A Little of That!
I'm asked quite a lot, "Linda, just what do you sell on your Linda Walsh Originals website?" "Do you only sell Victorian?" "Do you only sell primitive?" Well, the answer is quite simple. We sell Victorian, we sell primitive and we sell a little of this and a little of that in doll patterns. But, what kind of doll patterns exactly? Okay, pull it out of me! All kinds. We're plain crazy for dolls!
Here's my list: Victorian doll patterns, raggedy Ann & Andy doll patterns, primitive doll patterns, Victorian snowlady doll patterns, bridal doll patterns, graduation doll patterns, little boy doll patterns, gypsy doll patterns and primitive raggedy Ann & Andy doll patterns. Is that all! Are you kidding? We also sell: scarecrow patterns, Santa patterns, angel patterns, witch patterns, frankenstein patterns, ghost patterns, pilgrim doll patterns, snowmen patterns, snowgirl patterns, woodland patterns, Uncle Sam patterns, and a few craft patterns.
Is that it? Well, for now, but we have hundreds in the design process. In other words, the best is yet to come? Of, course! Did you expect anything less?
Why so many different varieties? Because at Linda Walsh Originals we're nuts. We're just plain crazy for dolls. We have never found any kind of doll that we didn't love or didn't want to design. And I don't suspect we ever will. We love them all. We love "just a little of this, and a little of that, and that, and that, and.....!" yah! I know! We're crazy!