Friday, March 17, 2017

Gotta Love Beautiful Dresses



I absolutely love beautiful dresses - especially embroidered and beaded couture dresses.  I can spend hours just browsing through the couture websites and looking at beautiful dresses eye candy.  So, of course I had to set up a Pinterest board to house all the Beautiful Dresses I love.

I've pinned close to seven hundred dress designs I love.  Here's a few of my favorites:














I hope you enjoy all the beautiful dresses I've pinned to my Beautiful Dresses Pinterest board and hope it inspires you to create one of our own.


I absolutely LOVE beautiful dresses - especially those of the Victorian kind or elaborately decorated with beautiful embroidery or beads. Here's some of my favorites.

If you love my Beautiful Dresses board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment