Saturday, May 02, 2015

Who Doesn't Love Amigurumi, Crocheting, and Knitting?



I learned how to knit as a young child. One year I decided to knit these really big Christmas stockings with different colors and images and gave them to my family for Christmas presents. Every one loved them - especially the kids as they held a lot of presents. Unfortunately that was so long ago we no longer have those stockings and, I, foolishly never took a picture.

What I do remember, however, is thoroughly enjoying knitting. I haven't done it for many, many years and would love to find some time to do so as I keep adding pins to my Pinterest knitting board that look like wonderful knitted projects to try.

I've already pinned over 250 pins to my knitting board - all of which I want to try.  I know how to knit so that should be no problem and have always wanted to try those really big knitting needles they have today.

If you would like to learn how to knit hopefully these tutorials, video's and how-to's will be helpful.

If you love my Knitting Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above..



I've got close to 700 amazing crochet tutorials on my crocheting board all of which I'd love to try.  Of course, I'll never be able to do all of them.  First and foremost I would need to learn how to crochet. It's one craft that I could never master as a kid.  Maybe now I'll be able to.

Hopefully when I finally have a chance to learn how to crochet and crochet something some of the how-to's and pins will come in handy.

If you love my Crocheting Tutorials, Video's, Patterns and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.



It should come as no surprise that I also love amigurumi as it basically involves knitting or crocheting little animals and dolls.  Truth be told it's the adorable little crocheted amigurumi animals that are the real impetuous for my learning crochet.  I'm determined to master this as I just have to make some of these adorable creatures.  With close to 250 pins on my Amigurumi Pinterest board I'd better get started.

If you love amigurumi or want to learn how to do this hopefully these tutorials, video's, patterns and how-to's will be helpful.

If you love my Amigurumi Tutorials, Video's, Patterns & How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

For sure when and if I do start to knit and finally learn how to crochet I'm going to need some of my sister's Rock Garden Alpacas Fiber handspun yarn.  That is, if I can convince her to give me some of it. Wink! Wink! Oh, baby sister - I hope you're reading this post.....


No comments:

Post a Comment