Sunday, May 03, 2015

I Signed Up For My Artful Gathering Classes - YIPPEE!


I am so happy.  I signed up for my Artful Gathering  classes yesterday and couldn't be happier.

I signed up for 3 classes this year, which might be a bit of an undertaking.  I've only taken 2 classes every year for the previous years; one for Session 1 and one for Session 2.  This year I have one in Session 1 and two in Session 2.  Hope I can handle it.

This will be my 4th year taking online classes at Artful Gathering and I can hardy wait. I have loved each and every class I've taken there as the instructors are fantastic and the classes are always delightful. I've had a blast in each class learning something new and, best of all, making wonderful new friends.

Last year there were so many fabulous classes to choose from it was hard to decide. This year it was nearly impossible to choose.  There were just SO MANY wonderful online classes that I wanted to take.

Truth be told, I wanted to take them all, but that is definitely not possible. So, here's what I chose:


Hally Levesque - Session 1- Bonnets & Bows: A Regency Doll Project


Mary Jane Chadbourne - Session 2 - Tiny Topia & The Magic of Little Things


Debbie Anderson - Session 2 - A Romantic Journey On Canvas

Session 1 runs from June 6 to July 17 and Session 2 runs from July 16 to August 16,  

If you've always wanted to take an online art and/or craft class you won't be disappointed in any of the Artful Gathering classes.

Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment