Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Punkin Ornaments Are We! - Free Pumpkin Ornaments E-Pattern



I decided to try and make some of my seasonal e-patterns Free

My problem is that it's so hard for me to decide. Which ones?

I don't know about other designers, but I tend to get very attached to my creations - even the patterns. I suspect other designers do get attached to their creations, too.

It doesn't have to be something that took me forever to create and make. For me it can be something as simple as a pumpkin. Sometimes the simpler - the better!

So, I thought maybe the free e-pattern I would offer would be something just in time for the Fall. And, what could be a better choice for Fall than pumpkins.

Punkin ornaments are a fun group of "crazy guys" to make for the Fall. They are 2" cloth pumpkin ornaments with embroidered faces who just like to hang out just about anywhere. Hang'em up! Stick'em in a bowl of potpourri! Line them up on a shelf or even add them to a fall wreath. I hang some of mine from the door knobs in my kitchen and line others up in a long bowl surrounded by miniature cinnamon pumpkins.

They may be similar in size, but their diversity of color and the position of their embroidered faces make them unique. It's okay to be similar and part of a trio, but they each have there own personality which is reflected in their color and their face. The punkins are happy about that.

For all my pattern creations I usually only make one or at the most two dolls. One is to support the pattern and the other is usually to sell. This was one of the rare times when I did make more than 2.

LW161 Punkin Ornaments Are We! A Trio Of Ornaments Free E-Pattern - 2" Pumpkin Ornaments - Pattern Classification - Beginner

To view and download my free e-pattern please CLICK HERE. You'll be brought to Google Drive where you can view our free e-pattern. Then just download our free .pdf e-pattern by clicking on the down arrow in the top center.

For more information on all my free e-patterns, e-printables and e-books please CLICK HERE.

Please respect My Terms of Use:  All patterns, e-patterns, printables, e-printables, e-books, graphics, tutorials, how-to's, articles and other e-products © 2004-2023 Linda Walsh Originals-Designs by Linda Walsh. All rights reserved. Commercial selling or reselling by any means prohibited without the written consent of Linda Walsh.

Patterns, e-patterns, printables, e-printables, e-books, graphics, tutorials, how-to's, articles and other e-products are for personal use only. You may not modify, photocopy, download, upload, post, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, reprint, create derivative works from, mass duplicate, re-sell, digitize, and reproduce in any other form (print, digital or electric) or commercially apply, embed, share, Email, or redistribution in any other means. Use of any of the above is prohibited without the written permission of Linda Walsh.

However, you may link to my website(s)/blog(s) and the individual page(s)/blog post(s) (including 1 picture) but do not copy, reprint or duplicate my website(s)/blog(s) or individual page(s)/post(s ) without my permission.

Items made from Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns are intended for personal use for fun or small scale personal and business profit as long as you credit us with the design. Large scale commercial use (i.e. mass production) of items made from Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns are by permission only.

Please see my Terms and Conditions for additional information.

Copyright © 2004 - 2023 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment