Sunday, April 13, 2014

Time For Spring and Candy Dish Containers


I just love creating silk floral arrangements in all sorts of containers. I might use a basket, a metal container, a typical floral basin, glass vases, wooden crates, etc. Just about anything. So, when someone in the family asked me if I wanted a white milk glass candy dish they were throwing away I said - sure!


So, since I had put away all my winter silk arrangements I decided to make a small, cheery silk floral arrangement for the spring and summer using the white milk glass candy dish.


The arrangement is a combination of silk floral leaves, magnolia stems, lavender stems, and various other small spring like silk floral.


I was pleased with the way the arrangement came out. It was definitely a cheery arrangement for the spring and summer.

Candy might look be better in a candy dish and certainly be tastier - but this looked great. I was pleased with it and hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment