Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gotta Love Christine Cinnie and Christopher Cinnie


For most of the year my Christine Cinnie and Christopher Cinnie folkart ornaments are hanging together in my upstairs hall. Every time I pass them I can't help smiling. There is just something about their cinnamon arms and legs and watercolor painted faces that makes me smile.





They always look like they want to ask you something. Perhaps it's, "why are we hanging here?"

Maybe one of these days they'll tell me what it is.

For more information on Chistopher Cinnie's e-pattern please CLICK HERE.  For more information on his print pattern please CLICK HERE.  For more information on his handmade doll ornament please CLICK HERE. For more information on Christine Cinnie's e-pattern please CLICK HERE.  For more information on her print pattern please CLICK HERE.   For more information on her handmade doll ornament please CLICK HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment