Monday, September 30, 2013

Who Doesn't LOVE Mug Rugs? How About Everyone!



I don't know about all of you but I LOVE sewing mug rugs. The reason is because they're small, easy to make and don't take a lot of time. It's probably the main reason I like making doll clothes instead of clothes for myself. The doll clothes are small, easy to make and don't take a lot of time. Do you sense a theme here? 

Well, my sister, Debbie Bohringer of Inspired Creations By D, who designs beautiful wall art quilts also designs the cutest sets of mug rugs. She has a floral mug rugs series, a log cabin woodland mug rugs series and a new series of Christmas mug rugs series.  They're all shown in the picture above and they're all adorable. Plus, they're small, easy to make, and don't take a lot of time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment