Tuesday, September 10, 2013

For The Love Of Needle Felting and Wool Felt Creations

My sister and I have been intrigued with crafting with alpaca fiber since she and her husband opened  Rock Garden Alpacas and Rock Garden Alpacas Fiber a few years ago.  Since then she has been accumulating her alpacas fiber, learning how-to process the fiber, spin the fiber to create yarn, learn how to create roving, learn how to create carded batts and felt, and learn how to dye the roving.  

As a result I have been the lucky recipient of some amazing packages of unprocessed fiber, processed roving, yarn, carded batts and felt, and just the other day a wonderful package of multiple bags of unbelievable dyed roving colors.

Before all of this I was a huge fan of creating dolls and crafts with wool felt.  With the alpaca fiber I became and enormous fan of creating all sorts of dolls and crafts with alpaca roving, carded batts, and felt.  It's simply amazing how you can mold and sculpt roving.  I love it and have so many ideas in my head right now I can't keep them all straight.

Shown below are my needle felted doll designs, needle felted crafts designs, and penny rug and wool felt designs:

My Needle Felted Doll Designs

 

For more information on my Needle Felted Handmade Dolls please CLICK HERE
For more information on my handmade Felt Dollls & Crafts please CLICK HERE.

My Needle Felted Crafts Designs


For more information on my Needle Felted E-Patterns please CLICK HERE.

My Penny Rug Wool Felt Alpacas Rock, It's Raining Baby Showers and Victorian Dresses Designs


For more information on my Felt Dolls & Crafts  E-Patterns please CLICK HERE.
For more information on my Victorian Dresses E-Patterns please CLICK HERE.
For more information on my handmade Victorian Dresses please CLICK HERE.


COPYRIGHT © 2004-2013 All Rights reserved - Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals

No comments:

Post a Comment