Wednesday, September 11, 2013

For The LOVE of Everything Victorian

My love affair with the Victorian Era started a long time ago. In fact, sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era so it's certainly no secret that I absolutely LOVE everything and anything Victorian and just love designing Victorian dolls and crafts. I hadn't realized how many Victorian designs I had created until the other day when I decided to create some Victorian collages of my Victorian designs. I hope you like all my designs.

My Victorian Faceless Ladies Dolls


For more information on my Victorian Faceless Lady Dolls e-patterns please CLICK HERE.


For more information on the Victorian Faceless Lady Handmade Dolls that I have for sale please CLICK HERE.

 My Victorian Animal Dolls 


For more information on my Victorian Animal Dolls e-patterns please CLICK HERE.
For more information on my Victorian Animal Handmade Dolls please CLICK HERE.

My Victorian Dolls With Faces


For more information on my Victorian Dolls e-patterns please CLICK HERE.
For more information on my Victorian Handmade Dolls please CLICK HERE.


For more information on my Victorian Porcelain Dolls e-patterns please CLICK HERE.
For more information on my Victorian Handmade Porcelain Dolls please CLICK HERE.

My Victorian Seasonal Dolls


For more information on my Victorian Seasonal Dolls e-patterns please CLICK HERE.
For more information on my Victorian Seasonal Handmade Dolls please CLICK HERE.

My Victorian "Birdies"



For more information on my Victorian "Birdies" please CLICK HERE.

My Victorian Holiday Dolls


For more information on my Victorian Holiday Dolls e-patterns please CLICK HERE.
For more information on my Victorian Holiday Handmade Dolls please CLICK HERE.

My Victorian Felt Dresses Pictures and Ornaments


For more information on my Victorian Holiday Dolls e-patterns please CLICK HERE.
For more information on my Victorian Holiday Handmade Dolls please CLICK HERE.

My Victorian Ornaments 


For more information on my Victorian Ornaments e-patterns please CLICK HERE.
For more information on my Victorian Handmade Ornaments please CLICK HERE.

Victorian Dresses Fabric Collection

I just LOVE the Victorian Era because I love the dresses they wore. In fact, one of the reasons I love creating Victorian dolls is because of the dresses. I also love designing fabric and have been wanting to design some Victorian Dress fabrics for quite some time. Finally, this year I was able to create some. I hope you enjoy my new collection.

Shown below are all the Victorian Dress Fabrics and Cut and Sew Dress Fabrics that I recently designed:


For more information on my Victorian Dresses Fabric Collection please CLICK HERE.

The Victorian Cut and Sew Dress Fabric Collection


For more information on my Victorian Cut and Sew Dress Fabric Collection please CLICK HERE.

COPYRIGHT © 2004-2013 All Rights reserved - Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals

No comments:

Post a Comment