Monday, March 18, 2013

The "Dollies" and My NEW It's Raining Doll Parties Website



I can remember having tea parties with my dolls and friends when I was a little girl. I bet you can, too. In fact, those times were some of the most enchanting times in my life.

As you all know I'm a doll maker and doll pattern designer who lives with 1,796 dolls of my own creation. The "dollies" think they are human so it is never boring in our house - especially when they decide it's time for "crafting."

I still love dolls, love to design dolls, and love to craft.  In fact, you could say I've never outgrown my love of dolls, crafting dolls and creating decorations for parties. The "dollies" and I have so much fun - especially when we're crafting that we decided you might like to throw a "dollie"crafting party of your own.  So, the "dollies" and I decided to create a new website and product line entitled "It's Raining Doll Parties" using the Hawk Family children.

There are eleven children in the Hawk family: Tom A. Hawk, Toni E. Hawk, Ditsy Daisy Hawk, Dapper Devil Shamus Hawk, Penelope Pinhead Hawk, Wild Irish Rose Hawk, Tangerine Lilly Hawk, Henrietta Hawk, Devilish Cousin Andy Hawk, Cousin Reginald Reggie Pinhead Hawk, and Cousin Hillary's Secret Hawk. They each have their own line of graphics and products. The Hawk Family as a group also has their own line of graphics and a large selection of adorable products to choose from. If you'd like to read the Hawk family stories please CLICK HERE.

Whether it's a tea party, birthday party, crafting party, or friends party then you've come to the right place. "It's Raining Doll Parties" can provide you with easy to make cut and sew cloth  dolls, beginner e-patterns that are very easy to make, easy to make paper doll e-printables, coloring e-books, doll party fabric for making all sorts of items, handmade dolls that I've made, a doll party products gallery with invitations, puzzles, cake toppers, kids aprons, wall decals, playing cards, ornaments, wristlets, table decorations, and so much more.  We even have dartboards, skateboards, plaques and notebooks.

We will also be posting ideas for throwing the best doll crafting party and some freebies to make your doll crafting party the best ever.

At the "It's Raining Doll Parties" website we can help you plan and decorate for the the perfect doll crafting party.

It's also raining doll parties at our "It's Raining Doll Parties Products Gallery" and a "It's Raining Doll Parties Etsy Shop."

Time to craft.

Tea anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment