Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Butterfly Trilogy - New E-Pattern By Inspired Creations By D






My sister just loves sewing, quilting, flowers, gardens, animals, and insects - like butterflies.  So, I shouldn't have been surprised when she designed a butterfly quilt trilogy e-pattern.    Of course I LOVE everything she does but I have to say that she just keeps getting better and better and better.  How beautiful are they?

Here's what she had to say about her design:

Butterflies, butterflies and more butterflies. BUTTERFLY TRILOGY is my second pattern in my trilogy series. I absolutely love the Spring when the gardens are coming to life. I have so many beautiful things going on at once; but one of those things I really enjoy seeing is the Monarch and Swallowtail butterflies flying from flower to flower. Living in the North I don't get to see the beautiful Blue Morpho butterfly as it stays in the Southern most zones, but because it is my favorite color, I thought it was the right thing to include as the third item in this trilogy. 3 designs in 1 pattern; make one or all three. Keep one for yourself and give two as gifts or keep all three, or give all three as gifts - so many possibilities in 1 pattern!

Copyright © 2004 - 2023 - All Rights Reserved - Designed By Debbie Bohringer

No comments:

Post a Comment