Friday, January 25, 2013

My 2013 Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns, E-Printables, and E-Books E-Catalog



It's hard to believe it's 2013 already. To me it seems like it was just yesterday when I was creating my very first e-catalog. That was seven years ago in 2005.

I decided to start this year by updating my e-catalog. In 2005 it was a 5-page .pdf e-catalog. Now it's a 48-page .PDF e-catalog filled with all my e-pattern, e-printable, and e-book designs. It's still FREE and can be downloaded instantly from my Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns website.

This year my e-catalog includes clickable links to the individual pages my e-pattern, e-printable, or e-book is on in my Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns website so if you see something you want you can BUY it right from my e-catalog and then instantly download it.  It also includes links to my Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns category pages.  Easy shopping right from my e-catalog.  How great is that?

If you'd like to download my NEW 2013 Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns, E-Printables and E-Book E-Catalog please CLICK HERE.

Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment