Monday, September 17, 2012

It's Twins Mini Wall Quilt - New Baby Shower E-Pattern

"It's Twins”, 9 3/4" by 16" Baby Shower Mini Wall Quilt Decoration E-Pattern - Baby Shower Series - Pattern Category - Skill Level - Beginner

I just love decorating for baby showers with all sorts of items - don't you?  One of my favorite decorations to use is a small baby wall quilt as they make great decorations both for the shower and for use in decorating a babies room.

If you like decorating with wall quilts I have an adorable wall quilt that you can make to decorate your baby shower that is made using my It's Twins! Terra Head Group Fabric at http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/886038.  

With two sets of twins in my family I just wish I had designed this fabric way back when so I could have made these for my grandchildren's baby showers.

My "It's Twins Mini Wall Quilt" is a cheery and delightful flat lace adorned 9 3/4" by 16" mini wall quilt that is backed with teal colored fabric.  The quilt is made from a combination of one large triangle of my fabric and 4 surrounding rectangles.  Decorative multi-colored flat lace is sew along the horizontal and vertical borders.   The wall quilt is hung from a long fabric hanger that is glued to a wood dowel with blue ribbon tied on the edges for hanging.  A decorative combination pink and blue wired bow is tied to the center of the blue ribbon hanger.

The pattern includes step-by-step color diagrams for finishing the wall quilt from start to finish.  It also includes a color finished layout sheet with measurements for the quilt.

"It's Twins Mini Wall Quilt" is a wonderful quilt to make and is an adorable decoration for any baby shower or newborns room. It also makes a great gift for any mother-to-be.

For more information on my "It's Twins Mini Wall Quilt" e-pattern please CLICK HERE.


Posted by Linda Walsh Originals- "Doll Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"
Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns - "Instant Download E-Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"
Linda Walsh Originals Dolls - "Handmade Dolls & Crafts for Grown-up Girls!"

No comments:

Post a Comment