Monday, June 25, 2012

Silk Ribbon Embroidery and Final Beading On My Crazy Quilt 101 Purse Is Done


It's pouring cats and dogs and I'm sitting here finishing the last silk ribbon embroidery flower and final beading detail on my Crazy Quilting 101 Artful Gathering 2012 class purse.

So far I'm very pleased with the way my purse is coming out. The next step is to add the lining, the cording around the side and top edges and the strap. As mentioned in a previous Linda's Blog post I'm going to add the lining and finish the purse a little differently than Pat's instructions called for.

Once the lining is done my purse will be finished. I'll be sure to take a picture so you can see the final results.

I've thoroughly enjoyed taking Pat's course. If you love crazy quilting and want to learn from a terrific teacher then you'll want to take one of Pat Winter's crazy quilting classes. She has definitely created a crazy quilting monster in me. Just don't tell hubby this! LOL LOL



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:24 PM

    Gorgeous and I like your finishing ideas too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Linda Walson, Your purse is the so beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, spectacular. Your making of miracles. Kudos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Linda and you have some great ideas! I just finished mine and will post tomorrow. Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete