Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Isn't She Adorable?



If you've been a reader of my Linda's Blog for a while now you know that I just LOVE graphics - especially dollie graphics - animated or not. And, I just LOVE blinkies - which is another story for another day.

In any event, I was asked to join YoVille on Facebook by one of my friends and have to tell you that I just LOVE it.

I created my Linda avatar above and I'm in the process of furnishing my apartment which right now consists of a living room, bedroom, and kitchen. I have to work or visit my friends to earn YoVille coins so that I can buy things for my apartment. I'm working on it and hope to have a wonderfully furnished apartment before long.

I LOVE my new avatar so much I decided to add her to the sidebar of my Linda's Blog. She can take her place amongst all the rest of the dollie graphics and blinkies I have there. I'm sure she'll feel right at home.

If you LOVE dolls - especially animated doll graphics and would like to have a little fun come and join me on Facebook and then visit me on YoVille. Hope to see you there.

Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment