Tuesday, May 02, 2006

"Linda's New Doll and Doll Pattern" Series - "William, Hazard, and Mabel"

"William Come Or Won't They?", "Hazard - A Guess What I Am?", and "Mabel - I Won't Cast A Spell?" are a trio of 7" Primitive misfits from my Linda Walsh Originals "Stout Doll Pattern" series.

In fact, they have caused quite a stir in the "Dollie Storage Room." Needless to say - I was not amused. Nope, not amused at all! More on that in another post.

"William Come or Won't they?" is a Primitive scarecrow who just can't figure out if the crows are going to come or not. He thinks that if they do - then he's prepared. He doesn't have a clue. He never saw the movie "The Birds!" We did and we know better, don't we?

"Hazard - A Guess What I Am?" is a Primitive ghost who seems to have a problem in that people aren't really sure he's a ghost. He can't understand this because he thinks he's scary. He scares himself.

"Mabel - I Won't Cast A spell?" is a Primitive witch who can't decide whether to be a good witch or a bad witch. She's watched "The Wizard of Oz" so many times your head would spin. And, sometimes her's does. After all, she is a witch. You decide. Does that make her a good witch or a bad witch?

There is one each of of our trio of misfits available as a finished doll on my Linda Walsh Originals Dolls website. However, if you want to make one of your own their doll patterns are available as either Instant Download E-Patterns, email E-Patterns, or print patterns on the Fall Page and Halloween Page of my Linda Walsh Originals website.




Hazard - A Guess What I Am?



Mabel - I Won't Cast A Spell?


William Come or Won't They?


I really hate to post this story. Why? Well, not only have our trio of "misfits" caused a stir in the "Dollie Storage Room" but, they are the first group of E-Patterns where you can purchase their "Instant Download E-Patterns" while reading their story.

That wasn't the case with any of the other "dollies" stories. That makes them doubly special. Oh, boy! I hate to see all the commotion this is going to cause! You know how egotistical all these "dollies" are. Let's keep this story to ourselves. Please, don't tell the other "dollies."



Posted by Linda Walsh Originals - "Doll Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"
Linda Walsh Originals Dolls - "Handmade Dolls & Crafts for Grown-up Girls!"

No comments:

Post a Comment